Mergermarket Ltd, a global financial newswire specialising in M&A and Private Equity market, is looking for a summer intern.
The salaried intern will work within equity editorial team based in Seoul for at least two months and help team coverage. We will provide trainings required during the course, and the role will involve interviewing corporate executives and industry sources to uncover corporate strategies, including M&A and capital raising plans. Journalism background or previous reporting experience is preferred.
Upon the completion of the internship program, the successful candidate would have the opportunity of permanent employment within the company.
- Reporting on corporate strategy and capital market events
- Developing market trend pieces
- Inquisitive personality
- Keen interest in breaking financial news
- Ability to multitask
- English language writing skills (articles will be written in English)
- Specific sector or finance knowledge will be a plus
Interested candidates are invited to send their English resume to email@example.com.