Our Product Development Team is looking for an Senior Business Analyst, within its Agile software development team, as it expands to meet the growing demands of the business at what is an exciting time for the company. This is an ideal opportunity for someone seeking to influence, drive and challenge the Software development approach to deliver maximum business value. You'll have significant experience of working successfully with software delivery teams and well versed in Agile delivery techniques.
- Work with stakeholders to understand our goals & vision, and identify business needs.
- Pair with quality analysts and user experience designers to write stories that are clear, concise and comprehensible.
- Identify and resolve issues with missing stories and conflicting requirements, dealing with pain points, and translating this into business opportunities.
- Run facilitation sessions, workshops and inceptions
- Significant experience of working successfully with software delivery, Agile teams and well versed in various Agile delivery methodologies.
- Depth and breadth of experience to help the delivery team, and other business analysts, in prioritizing competing demands, obtaining buy-in from stakeholders and resolving conflict with stakeholders.
- Years of experience working within collaborative environments supporting product owners, the business and Quality Assurance Analysts during the product development lifecycle.
- Been leading and facilitating inceptions, retrospectives and workshops for both the delivery teams as well as stakeholders in the business.
- Worked within a Software delivery environment as a business analyst or a technical (systems/development) background therefore able to understand and explain issues from both a technical and a business point of view.
- Keen attention to detail, are passionate about quality, love collaboration and have a problem-solving mind-set